Accomplished Georgia Law Firm Helps Clients Navigate Difficult Times
Macon personal injury lawyer provides knowledgeable and compassionate legal guidance
If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s negligent actions, an experienced personal injury attorney can help you understand your legal options. At Graham Law, LLC in Macon, I have helped injury victims throughout Georgia get fair compensation for their medical bills, lost time at work and other damages. I handle injury cases caused by motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, workplace incidents and more. You can rely on my firm to provide skilled and thorough legal advice and to empathetically handle your case while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
Seasoned attorney serves clients with professionalism and integrity
When you have been injured through no fault of your own or have suffered the unfortunate death of a loved one due to negligence, you need an attorney who will represent your interests with strength and integrity. I have earned the trust of my clients because I provide:
- Compassionate counsel — I listen carefully to my clients’ concerns and guide them knowledgeably throughout their cases.
- Strategic guidance — I understand the legal complexities involved in different types of personal injury cases and work strategically to achieve positive outcomes.
- Professional representation — Whether negotiating a settlement or going to trial, I fight diligently and professionally for my clients’ rights.
My law firm offers a free, no-obligation consultation so you can learn how I can help in your matter.
Law firm brings extensive experience to victims of negligence
Serious injuries caused by negligent and careless actions turn lives upside down. I help to achieve financial justice for victims of:
- Personal injury — My firm handles personal injury and wrongful death claims involving auto, truck and bicycle accidents. I also take on premises liability cases, including slip and fall and dog bite claims.
- Work injuries — Injuries from construction site accidents, repetitive motions and other industrial incidents can be financially devastating. I help clients who are having trouble getting workers’ compensation benefits and when negligent third parties are involved.
- Medical malpractice — Doctors and other healthcare providers are supposed to heal patients, not hurt them. I fight for people who’ve been victims of medical malpractice.
There are time limits for bringing personal injury claims in Georgia’s civil courts. The statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of the injury, unless you are making a claim against a county or city — then it is only six months.
Contact an experienced personal injury and workers’ comp attorney in Macon for a free consultation
Graham Law, LLC in Macon handles personal injury and workers’ compensation matters throughout Georgia. Please call 478-200-2231 or contact me online for a free consultation.